Love Me Print

This is my last post wearing a Trendsgal garment. The jeans are from Trendsgal and the blouse is from H&M. I was a little concern about the jeans not fitting me but, they turn out to be perfect in size medium. I was very surprised at how good the quality is, they are very soft, stretchable and I love the color. One of my favorite combinations is pink and brown I think looks very pretty and paired with a heart printed blouse just can't get any cuter! I really love this look, I hope you guys like it as much as I do and you guys can still use the coupon "trendsgalitry8" for 8% off.

Este es mi último post llevabando una prenda de Trendsgal. Los vaqueros son de Trendsgal y la blusa es de H&M. Estaba un poco preocupada por los vaqueros que no me fueran a quedar, pero resultaron ser perfectos en tamaño mediano. Me quedé muy sorprendida de la buena calidad en que salieron, son muy suave y elásticos. Me encanta la combinación de rosa y marrón creo que se ve muy bonita y con una blusa estampada de corazones ya no puede quedar más lindo el look! Bueno ami me gusto mucho este look ojala les guste igual y nose olviden que todavía pueden usar el cupón "trendsgalitry8" para obtener 8% de descuento!


Wearing/Llevo puesto
Jeans Here / Vaqueros Aqui
 Bag Here / Bolsa  Aqui
Similar Blouse Here / Blusa Similar Aqui

1 Response to "Love Me Print "

  1. You look great in that outfit! I'd like to recommend the site of style clothes Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete