Romantic Summer Dress

Hello beauties! I don't have much to say for this post only a couple of things! Beautiful beautiful dress, I absolutely love the color and fabric the only bad thing I have to say is that it didn't fit my bust area very good I will have to fix it and make a lot more tighter but other than that is a beautiful romantic dress from Sheinside size small. I hope you guys enjoy this look and thank you so much for reading! kiss

Hola bellezas! No tengo mucho que decir de este post sólo un par de cosas! Hermoso hermoso vestido, me encanta el color y la tela. Lo único malo que tengo que decir de este vestido es que no me ajusto bien en la zona del busto y voy a tener que arreglarlo ajustandolo un poco más, pero aparte de eso es un vestido muy lindo y romántico. El vestido es de Sheinside talla chica. Espero que les haiga gustado este post y muchas gracias por leer! besos


Wearing/Llevo Puesto
 Dress Here / Vestido Aqui
Hair accessory Here / Accesorio para el cabello Aqui
 Xoxo

1 Response to "Romantic Summer Dress "