Summer Palazzo Pants

Good morning beauties! I am loving publishing in the morning! Ok so let's talk about these beautiful pants from Sushe+Shrimp.  The color/print is so beautiful and summery, when I got them in the mail they just made my day! These pants are size small and they adjust very nice on the body I am 5'2 and I think the length is just perfect, I also love the tassels on the front. With all the colors on the pants, I have so much to work with when it comes to pairing, they are so fun to wear. I was feeling this colorful look I hope you all like it.

Buenos dias bellezas! Me está gustando mucho publicar por la mañana. Ok pues hay que hablar de estos pantalones de Sushe+Shrimp. El color/estampado es tan hermoso y es tan veraniego, cuando me llegaron en el correo la verdad que me hicieron el dia! Estos pantalones son de talla chica, se adaptan muy bien en el cuerpo, perfecto en lo largo y las borlas en la parte delantera me gustan mucho. Con todos los colores en el pantalón ay mucho con que combinar y son muy divertido de llevar. Me gusta mucho este look colorido espero que les guste!


Wearing/Llevo puesto
Pants Here / Pantalones Aqui
Forever 21 Boots / Botas de Forever 21
Similar Crop Top Here / Camisa Corta Similar Aqui
Xoxo

1 Response to "Summer Palazzo Pants "

  1. Spectacular Outfit Simply Loved it, Awesome Color Combination and the topիի is really Fabulous!! Want to see that look with this bag at the next time.

    ReplyDelete