Lace Up Flats

This is what I wore on mother's day! I wanted to be comfortable so I wore these beautiful flats, they were perfect for this day. Blazers are great to change a simple look like this one, it can be a simple dress, shorts or a t shirt, and just throw on a blazer and you got yourself a more elegant chic look! I had a wonderful mother's day, we went out for lunch, then we spent the rest of the day with family looking at old pictures and eating hehehe... My favorite moment was when my 6 year old son, Tony, gave me a card he made in school ! It says "my mom is funny, caring and beautiful" with pictures of me that he drew! :) how cute! Anyway don't forget to checkout the link to what I am wearing, I found a link to a very cute pair of  lace up flats similar to mine for a affordable price!

Esto es lo que me puse el día de las madres. Quería andar cómoda en este día así que me puse estos lindos zapatos, fueron perfectos para este día! Chaquetas como esta que traigo son geniales para cambiar un look sencillo como éste, puede ser un vestido o pantalones cortos y una camiseta sencilla nada más ponte una chaqueta como esta y te conseguiste un look chic más elegante! Tuve un día de las madres maravilloso, fuimos a almorzar fuera y nos pasamos el resto del día con la familia mirando viejas fotos y comiendo jejeje ... Mi momento favorito de este día fue cuando tony mi hijo él tiene 6 anos, me dio una tarjeta que hizo en la escuela y dice "mi mamá es chistosa, cariñosa y hermosa con una foto de mí que él dibujó! :) qué lindo! Y bueno pues ojala les guste el look y no se olviden de chequear los enlaces de las prendas que traigo puesto, encontré un enlace a un par de zapatos similares a los míos por un precio muy asequible!


Wearing/ Llevo Puesto 
Similar Shoes Here / Zapatos Similares Aqui
Similar Blazer Here / Chaqueta Similar Aqui 
Similar Bag Here / Bolsa Similar Aqui
 Xoxo

1 Response to "Lace Up Flats "

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That bag and those boots are amazing!
    Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete