Red Lace

Hello beauties! I end this week with this sexy red dress! I'm in love with this dress, the color and lace are beautiful. This dress is size small and fits me perfect! It's been a while since I wore these heels and I thought they would be perfect for this look! What do you guys think? Lots of kisses and happy weekend, also if you guys haven't seen the movie avenger 2 you have to, I saw it last saturday and I loved it ;) I know is totally random hehehe... Love movies. 

Hola guapas! Termino esta semana con este sexy vestido! Estoy enamorada de este vestido, el color y encaje son hermosos. Este vestido es talla chica y me queda perfecto! Ya tenia tiempo sin ponerme estos tacones y me parecieron perfectos para este look! Que piensan ustedes chicas? Muchos besos y feliz fin de semana y por cierto si no han visto la película avenger 2 la tienen que ver, bueno yo la vi el sabado pasado y me encanto ;)


Wearing/ Llevo puesto 
Dress Here / Vestido Aqui
Similar Heels Here / Zapatos Similares Aqui
Similar Bag Here / Bolsa Similar Aqui
Xoxo
 Thanks for reading!

1 Response to "Red Lace"

  1. That dress is amazing, love the red color. I found same of that bag on this luxury site

    ReplyDelete