Suede Skirt

 How beautiful is this skirt! I have been looking for a suede brown skirt like this one, forever! I saw a couple that I fell in love with but the price was to much. This past weekend I went shopping at Macy's and I found this beautiful skirt, in fact I found two suede skirts and it has been kind of haunting me that I didn't get the other one too! The color, the cut and price had to be perfect, and it was. I love to shop in Macy's there is always amazing deals and the quality is awesome. Brands like American Rag, Free People and Rachel Roy are some of my favorites! I think this skirt is perfect for all year round. I am kind of obsessed with this suede skirt I can't way to wear it with a cute pair of tights! I am very excited for fall. I have always said that summer is my favorite season but I don't know anymore, there are way to many things I love about fall. Which season is your favorite? I hope you all like this outfit and thank you so much for reading! Kiss

¡Qué tan hermosa es esta falda! He estado buscando una falda marrón de gamuza como ésta, por siempre! Vi algunas en las que me enamoré, pero el precio era mucho. Este fin de semana pasado me fue de compras en Macy's y me encontré con esta hermosa falda, de hecho, me encontré con dos faldas de gamuza y me ha estado atormentando que no compre la otra también! El color, el corte y el precio tenía que ser perfecto, y así fue con esta falda. Me encanta ir de compras en Macy's siempre hay ofertas increíbles y la calidad es impresionante. Marcas como American Rag, Free People y Rachel Roy son algunas de mis favoritas! Creo que esta falda es perfecta para todo el año. Estoy un poco obsesionada con esta falda de gamuza no puedo esperar a llevarla con un lindo par de medias! Estoy muy emocionado por otoño. Siempre he dicho que el verano es mi temporada favorita, pero ya no estoy segura, hay muchas cosas que me encantan en el otoño. Qué temporada es tu favorita? Ojalá  les guste este look y gracias por leer! Besos



 Wearing/Llevo Puesto
 Stoosh Skirt Here / Falda de Stoosh Aqui
Sheinside Bag Here / Bolsa de Sheinside Aqui
Forever 21 Top /Camisa de Forever 21
Similar Shoes Here / Zapatos Similares Aqui

1 Response to "Suede Skirt "